I am a quintessential optimistic loser. Just trying to change the loser part....

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So some stuff I've been thinking about

I've realized that I'll never get a proper farewell to highschool. I'm not going to graduation, and I'm leaving early. I think I'm going to regret it. Its been a fun mother fuckin ride. I remember when I first started high school. I think the reason I'm going to miss this so much is because I've made so many memories here, and I've had so many memories I never got to make here..... So many people I never got to know, so many girls I never got to.... :P

And its not just leaving highschool physically. Its a mental thing. I'm growing up fureal. Its a new stage in life. So in a sense, it not just memories of this school, but of these years.
Lets think....

Girl in the class
Piano girl
the three amigos
grades

theres just some stuff. I'm sorry to myself, and a little bit to them. I dont know. I need to clear my head.

Schools almost over. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment