I am a quintessential optimistic loser. Just trying to change the loser part....

Friday, April 23, 2010

Bday wishlist?

I'm just doin this so that i remember what i want...

Anything Bape- You know me sz 11-12, large

Supra Skytop II black and gold- Those release this weekend, but i really want em, ive been holdin out on skytop II's to wait for somethin like this. Clean, sexy. Sz 11-12

Meister watches- I love my gshock, but i need some grown man steez shit for college, and meister is just the watch.

Be@rbrick- gotta get on that

Underwear- Can never get enough boxers...

Toys in general- Anything cool, novelty, or just plain sweet. Yep



Those are in order of want level. So yea. I'll wait to pass these out to my friends, see if anyone wants to volunteer to chip in for anything. Or i'll probably just ask for money donations.

Btw

Nothing :P

pCe

No comments:

Post a Comment