I am a quintessential optimistic loser. Just trying to change the loser part....

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Phew....

This Christmas break was pretty fucked up. I'm beat, tired, tomorrow is the first day without a party, and I'm still fuckin goin out. Parties here and there, and i used to complain i didnt go out enough.....

So lets catch up. I dont remember the specific days for all the parties, but all I remember is meeting so cool new people, founding out i fucking kill at pool, and finding more dance fam ^^

Christmas party. Basically this mind game, Cerebro? Cerebellum? Cerebral Cortex? Some brain game ionno wtf it was called. It was me hs senior, Chris M.D, Josh vs GT Student Ashley, GT Grad Xiao, Brian vs a hs sophmore, hs junior, and a 10 year old girl. Guess who won T.T. I figured out the standard Chinese karaoke machine has more songs that i know than i thought i did, so basically it was a David Tao marathon for all the guys. Met some new people, really cool, and tried to teach Xiao some dance moves. Hes the Cwalkin/bbal king, but other than that he cant move....

Also had good hotpot at Auntie Wu's house. Chris went, also met some kick ass people. Never had so much fun with people who were almost all atleast 10 years older than me.

Also went to go chilll with James. He got a speedin ticket, honestly kinda funny....
Met up with two girls, Umezuno's, legit Japanese food. Went karaoking, akward as usual since I'm the only one who doesnt speak korean. That was grown man steez night for me and James, so we looked on point. You know I had to rock an all black outfit with the black suede Vaiders.

Also went to the outlet, got me a bair of leather sneakers from Kenneth Cole. Looks like canvas, but its leather. Straaaaight.

And yea, New Years party at my house with the entire Chinese fam is gunna be awesome. Play some games, chill, and countdown.

Speakin of which, New Years is approaching. Everyone ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment