I am a quintessential optimistic loser. Just trying to change the loser part....

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some Random Thoughts

So I've got some thoughts I'd like to get down, just as a reflection

- I need to stop eating so damn much
- My style is progressing, I feel like I'm reaching a point where I can get a little bit confident
- Mtume- To Be or Not to Bop (Whether We Funk or Not) is my new favorite freestyle song
- I wanna start a youtube channel for FOB, and I think I'm, gunna get my first bit of footage today, and upload the first video this weekend. Since its class tonight, its perfect.
- School.... Ugh just dont even.


Thats about it.

Some new things this week
- Alot of new music: Snoop Dogg's Malice N Wonderland. Buy and support. Also Mtume, found my old Twins CD, Some jerkin music thats pretty fun.
- Found a jacket I've been looking for awhile.
- Trying to work on choreography, gotta organize the class so that its fair to me and James.
- Anny.... ^^


Aite. Well class tonight, I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment