I am a quintessential optimistic loser. Just trying to change the loser part....

Friday, December 18, 2009

Woohoo

So goin to Rusans soon, but first makin a stop by ambush to up my steez. Yea suckas

SUPRAAAA

Then dinner with my pops at this reunion thing for his old company. I used to help out there when I was a little kid, so in a sense I'm part of the fam. It was a small operation, like 2 guys in Taiwan, my dad in the US, and he had a secretary/saleswoman and a British guy named Louis who was pretty cool. I wonder if they still remember the boss's little kid whod ride his scooter around the warehouse. Yep. Those were the days.

Anyways, finals went well, and hopefully I wont be too busy to update. So yea

Everyone stay safe! Get ready for Christmas, and then the New Year!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment