I am a quintessential optimistic loser. Just trying to change the loser part....

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Future...?

So I'm at lunch right now, just mulling things over and reading some blogs.

And I started to wonder, what kind of life to I want in the future. Do I want a 9 to 5 job, wife and kids? Do I wanna travel the world and be a rockstar (if i have the talent). I want a balance. I wanna be able to travel the world quietly. I wanna have that sense of not being just one of those rockstars. I wanna be respected in what I do (dancing), and for that I wanna be able to travel the world. When I mean world, I dont mean exotic, but just to meet new people and absorb a lil culture. I dont mind not having a fast paced life. I actually want the opposite. I want an exciting life, but a quiet one. Teachin classes, performing, workshops. A dancers life doesnt have to be all glam. It can be one of just being respected, and having fun with what you do with life.

Anywaysssssss. So I found out I have alot more shit for school than I thought. Tomorrow is WEB, so I get a lil more time to catch up with school work and make up some shit. Class thursday, and I still gotta work on my lit video project due thursday, and I still gotta personal shit to take care of.....

Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment