I am a quintessential optimistic loser. Just trying to change the loser part....

Friday, February 12, 2010

Dont wanna talk yet....

I dont wanna talk about dance right now. I've been sorta just experimenting and im not ready to present any findings....

Today we gettin off early, 1 hour actually cuz of winter weather warnings. Wdf? And LA thought it was weird to get tornado warnings....

Goin to perimeter with monia to buy jenn's bday present. Party tomorrow..... Am I lookin forward to it? Sorta....

Ionno what this means to me right now, but I know someday it will
"The motivation for me, is them tellin me what i could not be. o well"

I think someday I'll know what that means. I think I'm a hard worker. Actually I know so. I just havent put it to use to the things that are truly important. I dont wanna be caught up in superficial shit. I've always been one for satisfying my own tastes. I never cater to someone else, and i despise when people try to match my tastes.

Google got buzz... I still dont understand. I think its just twitter.....\


Anyways, I'll see if i can finally upload pics. I'm so lazy.

PCCCE
MT Basswalker out

No comments:

Post a Comment