I am a quintessential optimistic loser. Just trying to change the loser part....

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Skytops for vaiders

I think I might sell my vaiders to get a pair of skytop black tuf. I need shoes to dance in, and vaiders arent cuttin it out for me. Maybe one day, I'll be able to afford shoes like a silly little bitch, but for now...

Shoe rant

I feel like alot of the shoe game has now become mad hype and retro-ing (ie nike). I feel like if they already released a shoe, buildin on that hype and restocking shit like copper's makes it really lame, cuz nowadays i see it like, everyone has a pair of shoes that was in some way a limited release. But as you go up the scale, all of a sudden we're lookin at the big sneakerheads. Its annoying.

And some of the shoes, especially air max 360's, maybe im not just not big enough of a sneakerhead to appreciate it, but its an ugly ass shoe, especially if u try and get it with an outfit. Sure i can appreciate shoes like kobe's cuz they made for bball, and jordans, man they just have extremely classic designs. But shit like the copper foams are just trash. Its a really ugly color. Sure i appreciate them for what they are, and thats basketball shoes, but as shit to rock on the street i think id feel kind of stupid. My dad used to say shoes are just shoes. Theres a right shoe for every moment.

And thats why i love Supra. Each shoe not only combines the ability to be worn in sports and for me dancing, but its somethin id definitely rock in a club. Supra combines wearability, looks, comfort, versatility, all into one package. Take the skytop black tuf, its the tuf material, great ankle support, i can wear it for dancing. Suprafoam is the greatest thing ever. But then again, i can wear that shit on the streets at night, and get compliments for it. Supra is really just on another level. Each shoe in itself is great.

Yea.

PcE

No comments:

Post a Comment