I am a quintessential optimistic loser. Just trying to change the loser part....

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lazy Tuesdays....

So this week sucks except for just a few things ^^ Late nights...
Gunna go up there next saturday.... ^^

Its a bullshit week with a load of work, but something just keep me goin... or keep me distracted....

Whats new.....

Jay Park got a youtube account... Taeyang is awesome. Nas and Yeezy are my favorite rappers right now. What else....

I need to get shoe goo, my tufs are worn out as fuck...

Why do i post randomly when i got nothin to say?

Raw denim coming in tomorrow, dunno when my camera cable is coming

Why do i post when i got nothin to say?????

pCe


----------------------------------------------
btw, Its Basswalker, Megatron if you nasty

I feel like such a sappy little kid. I havent felt this way in a long time. I've never just stared at a person like this. I think its love. Foreal. I mean, just lookin at her just makes me smile. And I've never met her before. Is that bad? Is this destiny or something? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment