I am a quintessential optimistic loser. Just trying to change the loser part....

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yo

My Tufs are getting murdered. I need an extra pair. One for daily, one for dance. And no, I will not wear the vaider black suedes.

2 days

Rain comeback april 1, hyori april 2. Lets see whos is better. I'm vying for Hyori. Its been so long since shes done somethin, I'm sure shes got lots of tricks up her sleeves.

Gettin my haircut today... T.T This is going to SUCK. Not really. Its summer, gotta get my summer buzz on. Might even be a punk and get some racing stripes.

Anyways, yea Saturday is gunna be amazing. I'm ready. One more day, and its gunna be a long one. Got shit for Stat, got an econ ppt i gotta finish, gotta finish analyzing candide. But its all worth it.

Make ya self, dont break ya self. FM

pCe

No comments:

Post a Comment